zaterdag 24 maart 2018

Introduction

First of all, hello to all visitors to this blog,

This Blog is meant as a sort of repository of all my ideas for ideas I have for stories and games that I would like to make one day.
I may write down complete ideas or story summaries here or pieces of ideas that came to me but that still require further expansion or improvement.

I posted a couple of ideas here for a Star Trek Enterprise Season 5 and another Star Trek idea. But as I am not sure if I want to pursue this further (and because I sometimes seriously question if my ideas are that good) I have retracted them all for now.
Perhaps I will post them again in the future but I would like it to be full story descriptions or scripts then.

Eventually I would also like to post my ideas for Cikyla stories here. I warn in advance that it will involve anthro or "furry" (it will not involve sex or erotica) so people who do not like that should probably give those posts a miss though my story ideas are meant for those who like action, adventure, and mystery in general.
Only time and experience will tell if I am able to pull that off.

I have no plans to post my political rambling here. To many people already do that already and I do not want to create a Blog that serves as a "soapbox".
Second I am not always sure where I truly stand or how to put my thoughts into clear descriptions that make sense.
Plus I have a feeling that eventually I would make myself a hypocrite if I go on on political or social issue related subjects.

That is all for now.

Marten

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten